How SculpSure Can Help You Achieve Your 2021 Goals
If you’re ready to finally achieve the body shape you’ve wanted in the new year, you can consider getting SculpSure. This non-surgical procedure is a simple and easy way to get rid of stubborn body fat. It can treat body fat all over the body, including the chin, back, thighs, and abdomen. This procedure is great for people who have trouble losing fat from these and other areas even through diligent exercise and healthy diets.
How Does SculpSure Work?
Using targeted laser energy, SculpSure heats fat cells beneath the surface of the skin to damage them and cause your body to expel them naturally. There are four steps in this treatment process.
- One of the medical spa professionals at Dominion Women’s Health will place the SculpSure device in the targeted area.
- The laser begins to deliver heated energy to the fat cells. This causes the cells to break down.
- After the treatment, the body’s lymphatic system works to remove the targeted fat cells over the course of a few months. Fat is permanently removed from the treated area during this process.
- Many people require multiple treatment sessions to achieve their desired results.
Benefits of SculpSure Treatment
SculpSure is a highly popular procedure, especially around the start of a new year, due to its simplicity and effectiveness in helping people achieve a body contour they love. Other benefits include:
- Safety – This procedure is 100% non-surgical and non-invasive and is FDA approved. Unlike other treatments or plastic surgery procedures where you have long downtimes or pain, this procedure is nearly painless and requires no recovery period.
- No scarring or bruising – SculpSure does not cause any scarring or bruising on the skin, nor does it cause any inner tissue damage to cells other than the targeted fat cells.
- Time-saving – SculpSure treatments last only 25 minutes. Patients can go right back to work and get on with their day after a session.
- Minimal side effects – Because SculpSure is non-surgical and non-invasive, the after-effects are very mild. Some people may see a mild redness or mild tenderness. During the treatment itself, patients report a deep warming sensation.
- Long-lasting results – When you get SculpSure procedure, its effects will last for many years. As long as you maintain a stable weight and have a healthy lifestyle, fat cells removed by SculpSure will not return to the treatment area.
SculpSure in Richmond, VA
To learn more about SculpSure or any of our other non-invasive treatments, call DWH Health & Wellness Spa at 804-447-2303 or contact us online today. Our medical aesthetic professionals are here to help you get the fresh look you want for the new year.