What Causes Hair Loss?
Hormonal changes, aging, and medical conditions such as alopecia, vitamin deficiency, and diabetes, are all common causes of hair loss, hair thinning, and shedding in women and men. Systemic inflammation is also now understood as one of the primary causes of hair follicles shrinking. And it’s this shrinking that can lead to thinner, weaker hair, and lead your hairline to recede. Over-styling can also cause hair loss if you frequently use heat or chemical products with paraben and sulfate.
What is Nutrafol?
Nutrafol is a product line of supplements that reverse hair loss. It targets the root cause of hair loss whether it be stress, hormonal changes, environmental factors, nutrition, metabolism, or aging.
The full line of Nutrafol products is clinically proven to improve hair growth by 80 percent for both men and women suffering from mild-to-moderate hair loss.
The hair growth supplement reduces inflammation and stress in the body while combating major environmental toxins as well.
But there is not just one product for everyone. There is a Nutrafol formula based on your exact needs. The formulas available include:
- Nutrafol Men: This formula targets the root causes of thinning hair for men, including hormonal imbalance, poor nutrition, and stress.
- Nutrafol Women: This formula for women contains medical-grade collagen and saw palmetto. It addresses the root causes of hair loss and thinning hair for women, including nutrient depletion, stress, and hormonal changes that stop the body from growing hair.
- Nutrafol Women’s Balance: this formula is designed for women experiencing menopause. It’s effective before, during, and after the menopausal phase and can improve your hormonal balance and metabolism.
- Nutrafol Postpartum: this form of Nutrafol is perfect for women in the first year after giving birth or breastfeeding. It supports the whole body with natural ingredients like theanine, Shatavari, DHA omega-3s, and the tocotrienol complex. It targets nutrient depletion and physical and emotional stress. In clinical studies, Nutrafol Postpartum has been shown to provide visible results with stronger hair within 1-3 months of use.
Nutrafol Side Effects
Biotin, one of the main ingredients in Nutrafol, can cause nausea, cramping, and diarrhea. If you take too much biotin, you may also experience skin rashes and high blood sugar levels. Check the ingredients in the formula to ensure you aren’t taking anything you’re allergic to.
How Do You Use Nutrafol?
Once a day, you will take four Nutrafol capsules with your meal. If you are unable or don’t like to swallow pills, you can add Nutrafol to a smoothie. Set up a routine to take your capsules around the same time every day and store your bottle in an easily accessible place. This ensures you remember to take them each day.
During the first two months of taking Nutrafol, you will notice gradual improvements in your whole body, including better sleep, less stress, and less hair shedding. During the third month of treatment, you will start to see thicker, faster-growing, and healthier hair.
How Does Nutrafol Support Hair Growth?
Nutrafol supports hair health and growth in four different ways. The hair growth supplement supports new hair growth by:
- Diminishing stress levels in the body
- Balancing hormones
- Resetting your circulatory system to improve your overall health
- Waking up dormant hair follicles
- Repairing damage caused by inflammation
Nutrafol Treatment in Richmond, VA
To learn more about Nutrafol, how it works, and how to order these hair growth supplements, call DWH Health & Wellness Med Spa today! We can help you decide if this product is right for you, which formula will work best, and give you beautiful, healthy hair.